Though it might solely launch subsequent yr, the world acquired its first purported take a look at the Samsung Galaxy S30 and Galaxy S30 Ultra final week. The renders counsel the agency’s subsequent flagship will likely be an evolution of the S20’s design, particularly on the rear.
Whereas the middle punch-hole digicam nonetheless options, the rear digicam array now blends into the telephone’s flank with a particular shiny end. Gone is the Galaxy A series-like digicam hump, too. I’m not a fan of both, and we weren’t actual followers of the Galaxy S20‘s design as an entire. In our assessment, we known as the S20 Ultra, specifically, a visible yawn.
However what do you consider the attainable tweaks? We asked readers if the leaked Galaxy S30 design is palatable, or if it deserves to be trashed. Right here’s what you instructed us.
What do you consider the leaked Samsung Galaxy S30 design?
If Samsung’s certainly planning these design adjustments, it seemingly aced it. Practically two-thirds of Android Authority readers like the brand new look to a point. 25.8% stated they “completely like it,” whereas 33.3% voted “I prefer it loads, but it surely could possibly be higher.”
We’ll give Samsung one factor: the design’s actually distinctive. Within the present smartphone local weather, adventurous strains and curves have evaporated. It’s turn into more durable to right away inform completely different telephones aside. This design tweak ought to give the agency’s range-topper a extra distinguished design identification.
Whereas the foremost rear digicam design revision clearly attracts the attention, some within the feedback concentrate on the punch-hole selfie digicam. Customers are possible anticipating Samsung to debut the telephone with an in-display selfie camera. Some additionally imagine the telephone would look loads higher if the headphone jack made a return.
As anticipated, not everybody loves the Galaxy S30. 26.6% of customers “don’t prefer it” however don’t imagine the design is “terrible” both.
Lastly, 14.3% of voters can’t stand the redesign in any respect, slamming the “I hate it” choice. Some designs will enchantment to completely different customers, so it’s not shocking a portion of voters are unconvinced.
Nonetheless, that is an early leak. It might be a dummy primarily based on early dimensions and sketches. Both means, it’s clear that Samsung wouldn’t offend too many customers this time round with this design.
Right here’s what you needed to say
- sonicsynth2000: Samsung actually should have one thing in opposition to individuals who like to position their telephones flat on a desk with out a case lol.
- Shizuma: Laborious go because of the gap punch, however actually, if manufactures are going to be insistent on placing these huge costly digicam tumors on the again of telephones as an alternative of simply making the entire telephone thicker and sticking a bigger battery in then they really want to cease with this idiotic placement of the tumor to at least one nook which causes the telephone to rock forwards and backwards when utilizing it whereas it’s mendacity flat on a floor.
- bloodless: I nonetheless see a hole-punch digicam in entrance and an uneven digicam with a bump within the again. Nope. They haven’t improved something.
- Jeffrey: Taking a look at it doesn’t give a lot motive to improve from the S20 line of telephones.
- Sandeep: Again is certainly fascinating in comparison with boring S20.
- OmJo93: Would look loads higher with a headphone jack IMO.
- Nix: It seems fairly just like the s20. It’s not unhealthy, however the one actual distinction I see right here is the digicam. If that’s what it finally ends up trying like I hope they’ve some new stuff beneath the hood to make it price it.
- daftrok: I actually hate digicam bumps. It regarded like Samsung began with a significant bump on the S6 then began making it flush to the purpose the place there was barely a bump within the S10 sequence. Then they only went nuts on the S20 and ripped out the headphone jack.
That’s it for this Samsung Galaxy S30 ballot. Due to everybody who voted and lent their ideas. In case you have any further feedback concerning the Galaxy S30’s rumored design, or the outcomes of our ballot, make sure to drop them within the feedback part under.
Subsequent: Samsung Galaxy S30: Everything we know so far